Consulting & IMPLEMENTATION Services
Business Applications & Systems Deployment
Cost effective Open-source based Business operations tools and software to manage your Financial, Sales & Marketing, HR, Learning Management, Content management, Procurement, Inventory, Maintenance and other core functions.
How we can help
Deploy ERP, CRM, ITSM, HR and other apps for your business operations.
Deploy Low-Cost Opensource Applications to support your business operations
Deploy ERP, CRM, CMS, LMS and other apps & tools required to run and operate your business to support your growth objectives.
Our Business operations platform solution based on low-cost and open-source solutions that can be deployed on public/private cloud infrastructure to meet your data privacy and compliance needs.
By leveraging the platform, small businesses can streamline their operations, improve productivity, reduce cost and and grow business at scale.
Why Choose our Solution ?
We provide end-to-end solutions to get your business setup digitally (online & social media). By leveraging our core expertise Savazar can help setup your business applications and systems. These applications can be hosted on a variety of infrastructure options based on client need. We can host on Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.,), Private (Your Server, VPS or dedicated server) etc.,
- ERP – Install, setup and perform base configuration of Opensource ERPNext which is a leading cloud ERP solution.
- CRM – Install, setup and perform basic configuration of SuiteCRM and similar CRMs.
- ITSM – Install, setup and configure opensource SnipeIT and other similar opensource ITSM suite.
- CMS – Install, setup and configure opensource CMS apps like WordPress and other content management applications.
- ERPNext HR – Install, setup and configure opensource ERPNext HR and other similar opensource HR applications.
- LMS – Install, setup and perform the base configuration using opensource moodle. We can also provide LMS solutions using WordPress with special LMS plugins like Masterstudy and other plugins based on need.
- In addition to the above we can deploy several other amazing opensource applications that are very well maintained. We can share these options after our initial engagement.
- Our solution is not industry specific and can be tailored and deployed to meet the needs of any industry for the use-case.
- Here is a listing of industries where the solution can be deployed rapidly.
- Healthcare Industry – Hospitals, Clinics, Doctors, Care Professionals, Diagnostics labs and others.
- Creators – Artists, Painter, Digital Content creators, Designers and others.
- Hospitality – Restaurants, Bars, Pubs, Caterers, Event management teams and others
- Service Industry – Legal services, Service technicians, Security Agencies, Shipping and delivery services, A/C technicians, Plumbers, Carpenters and other.
- Home Services – Cleaning services, Maintenance, Security, Babysitters, Pet Caretakers and others
- Apparel and Fashion designers.
- Retail Businesses that want to sell their products and services.
- End-to-End solution that covers all aspects of Strategy definition, Solution, Build/Configure, Test, Deployment and Support.
- Using our solution offering and services will reduce and/or avoid the need for you to engage multiple service providers or need to sign up for very expensive ‘SaaS’ solutions that only provide limited functionality.
- Using our solution offering and services will reduce application and data sprawl that can result when you are signing up for multiple SaaS / DIY (Do-It-Yourself) applications.
- All our team members are fully trained on all the aspects of the solution and our CSA will be your single point of contact through the journey.
- Our Solution is very cost efficient as we have carefully crafted and curated the solution using Opensource solutions that are widely popular and supported by a vibrant opensource community team. While we are a big proponent of OSS, we are flexible and our solutions also include non-OSS solutions that are needed to meet your business needs.
- Our solution can be deployed on a variety of Public, Private cloud environments based on your need. We have done extensive research to identify the most efficient way of deploying the solution.
- We have made excellent affiliate and partnerships with leading infrastructure, software and other providers. We do extend these benefits to you, and thus we are able to provide our solution at competitive prices.
We have a Flexible and Agile workflow to help ensure success. Our Customer success team will engage and guide you through the full process from initial contact to delivery and billing.
- Lead/Opportunity assessment – We offer a 30 minute free consultation session to connect with you and understand your business needs.
- Solution Proposal & Review – We will draft a proposal and conduct a 30 minute session to review and gain acceptance. Based on the review, as needed we will revise/refine the solution to finalize.
- Confirm Solution and provide SOW – Once confirmed, we will develop a simple SOW outlining the solution and services along with high level scope, timeline and other details. Once confirmed and approved, we will proceed.
- Requirements gathering session – we will conduct a session to gather all the data that is required to setup. We will share these templates ahead of time to avoid delays. Since we are not building a custom app/software, these are expected to fairly simple and straightforward requirements to gather details of your business, location, contact , products, services etc.,
- Deliver Working prototype – Our team will build and provide an MVP/Prototype and conduct a session to review and gather feedback.
- Complete Build – Our team will complete all the build, configure and share with you to test.
- UAT – Our CSA team will engage with you to conduct and complete the UAT (User acceptance test)
- Go-Live/Deployment. Upon confirmation of UAT completion we will complete the Deployment.
Based on the scope of the support and services agreed upon, we will become your your partner and continue to support the solution.
We will continue to engage with you through the Project/Program process to support your growth objectives and initiatives to provide new and innovative solutions and capabilities.
- Please refer to the ‘Contact Us‘ page for contact information.
- If you are new client, please feel free to schedule a Free 30 minute consultation call and we can connect to get your questions clarified.