Consulting & IMPLEMENTATION Services
Agile Program and Project Management Platform
Agile Program and Project management collaboration platform based on opensource applications that can be deployed on a private cloud providing highest level of data privacy, security !
How we can help
Enhance your Agile Program and Project management collaboration Platform.
Agile Program and Project management collaboration Platform
The APPM solution scope is to provide a unified platform for your project and program management needs to support any type of project work as part of your business growth and strategy.
Our Agile program and project management collaboration platform is based on open-source solutions like Nextcloud, Openproject, Leantime, Mattermost, Wekan, and other similar open-source applications which can provide several features and capabilities to a business program and project management team, including task management, agile project management, collaboration, Gantt charts, boards, time tracking, cost control and budget management, bug tracking, custom workflows, and security.
This platform can provide secure, private and robust solution that can be implemented on public/private cloud environment and provide your business and project teams with full project management, document storage and collaboration, office document capabilities that can replace expensive and hard to maintain solutions like MS 365, GCP Workspace and use of multitude of SaaS solutions like Trello, Jira, Slack etc., providing a significant savings in cost and easy of maintenance.
We understand that depending on your specific business, industry and use-case would also require the usage of systems, apps and tools that are not OSS which your business can sign up and use as needed.
Why Choose our Solution ?
We provide end-to-end solutions to get your Agile Program and Project management collaboration platform setup which can deliver the following key capabilities and features.
Program Management, Idea and Innovation management capability.
Agile project management: Open-source project management software provides agile project management features that allow teams to adopt agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
Task management: Open-source project management software provides task management features that allow teams to create, assign, and track tasks.
Collaboration: Open-source project management software provides collaboration features such as team messaging, Co-editing, file sharing, and real-time updates.
Private Video and Audio Chat capability to ensure completely private video, audio and chat messaging
Gantt charts: Open-source project management software provides Gantt charts that allow teams to visualize project timelines and dependencies.
Boards: Open-source project management software provides boards that allow teams to visualize project progress and status.
Time tracking: Open-source project management software provides time tracking features that allow teams to track the time spent on tasks and projects.
Cost control and budget management: Open-source project management software provides cost control and budget management features that allow teams to manage project costs and budgets.
Bug tracking: Open-source project management software provides bug tracking features that allow teams to track and manage software bugs.
Custom workflows: Open-source project management software provides custom workflows that allow teams to tailor the software to their unique workflows.
Security: Open-source project management software provides security features that allow teams to secure their data and information.
- Our solution is not industry specific and can be tailored and deployed to meet the needs of any industry for the use-case.
- Here is a listing of industries where the solution can be deployed rapidly.
- Healthcare Industry – Hospitals, Clinics, Doctors, Care Professionals, Diagnostics labs and others.
- Creators – Artists, Painter, Digital Content creators, Designers and others.
- Hospitality – Restaurants, Bars, Pubs, Caterers, Event management teams and others
- Service Industry – Legal services, Service technicians, Security Agencies, Shipping and delivery services, A/C technicians, Plumbers, Carpenters and other.
- Home Services – Cleaning services, Maintenance, Security, Babysitters, Pet Caretakers and others
- Apparel and Fashion designers.
- Retail Businesses that want to sell their products and services.
- End-to-End solution that covers all aspects of Strategy definition, Solution, Build/Configure, Test, Deployment and Support.
- Using our solution offering and services will reduce and/or avoid the need for you to engage multiple service providers or need to sign up for very expensive ‘SaaS’ solutions that only provide limited functionality.
- Using our solution offering and services will reduce application and data sprawl that can result when you are signing up for multiple SaaS / DIY (Do-It-Yourself) applications.
- All our team members are fully trained on all the aspects of the solution and our CSA will be your single point of contact through the journey.
- Our Solution is very cost efficient as we have carefully crafted and curated the solution using Opensource solutions that are widely popular and supported by a vibrant opensource community team. While we are a big proponent of OSS, we are flexible and our solutions also include non-OSS solutions that are needed to meet your business needs.
- Our solution can be deployed on a variety of Public, Private cloud environments based on your need. We have done extensive research to identify the most efficient way of deploying the solution.
- We have made excellent affiliate and partnerships with leading infrastructure, software and other providers. We do extend these benefits to you, and thus we are able to provide our solution at competitive prices.
We have a Flexible and Agile workflow to help ensure success. Our Customer success team will engage and guide you through the full process from initial contact to delivery and billing.
- Lead/Opportunity assessment – We offer a 30 minute free consultation session to connect with you and understand your business needs.
- Solution Proposal & Review – We will draft a proposal and conduct a 30 minute session to review and gain acceptance. Based on the review, as needed we will revise/refine the solution to finalize.
- Confirm Solution and provide SOW – Once confirmed, we will develop a simple SOW outlining the solution and services along with high level scope, timeline and other details. Once confirmed and approved, we will proceed.
- Requirements gathering session – we will conduct a session to gather all the data that is required to setup. We will share these templates ahead of time to avoid delays. Since we are not building a custom app/software, these are expected to fairly simple and straightforward requirements to gather details of your business, location, contact , products, services etc.,
- Deliver Working prototype – Our team will build and provide an MVP/Prototype and conduct a session to review and gather feedback.
- Complete Build – Our team will complete all the build, configure and share with you to test.
- UAT – Our CSA team will engage with you to conduct and complete the UAT (User acceptance test)
- Go-Live/Deployment. Upon confirmation of UAT completion we will complete the Deployment.
Based on the scope of the support and services agreed upon, we will become your your partner and continue to support the solution.
We will continue to engage with you through the Project/Program process to support your growth objectives and initiatives to provide new and innovative solutions and capabilities.
- Please refer to the ‘Contact Us‘ page for contact information.
- If you are new client, please feel free to schedule a Free 30 minute consultation call and we can connect to get your questions clarified.